5 things you can do after completing your graduation in engineering
we have given some options which you can consider after completing your BTech course.
February 23, 2019
Dp Vishwakarma(Founder at KeywordsFly)
In third and fourth year of technology course, technology pupils start getting worried about what to do after finishing the course. Whatever you need is to catch some knowledge about these tasks and spend some time in learning the skill required in these tasks. Having clear about what you would like to do on your life can help you in getting profitable career.
Here we have given some options that you can consider after finishing your BTech course.
1. Most of the engineering graduate student opts for occupation after completion of the course. Job opportunities are exceptional after technology. Engineering schools also offer campus positioning for their pupils. It's much better to get employment in a business through campus placements since it's difficult to get job after you are out of this school. Thus, try to catch the occupation during campus positioning.
2. In case you could not get decent job after school, then you can always opt for higher education and increase your chances of job. Many universities run their own entrance evaluation however, the most common examination for MTech entry is Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) assessment.
Many pupils go for a M.S. diploma from a foreign university. To perform M.S. you must clear TOEFL/IELTS (English proficiency evaluations ) and GRE to get scholarships.
Read: What's the difference between BE and BTech?
3. Doing MBA: Many students wish to perform an MBA after conclusion of the technology course. An MBA level after technology is considered rewarding concerning salary. Engineers with great technical abilities get bored in a few years, doing the same stuff, and with no management vulnerability, they may be stuck in a groove. Also, it happens that most technology students come from Tier 2 and Tier 3 schools and also an MBA degree from renowned institute at India/abroad can add much to their own resume.
They take entrance through Common Entrance Test (CAT) that is conducted by IIMs.
The result of CAT 2016 shows that it's dominated by engineers. Back in CAT 2016 as many as 20 candidates have scored entire 100 percentile in the Common Admission Test (CAT) and the 20 candidates were engineers. Thus doing an MBA from a prestigious engineering school is always excellent.
4. Every Indian in a earlier or later period in his lifetime wishes to become an IAS officer because this is most prestigious occupation also carries with it lots of responsibility. It's the backbone of India. Although corporate projects may offer the best of wages and perks, the majority of technology aspirants still crave entrance into the prestigious Indian Civil Services held from the UPSC.
According to the 65th Annual Report of the Union Public Service Commission, in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) more than half of their candidate qualifying examination contain of engineers.
5. Entrepreneurship: This really is the best alternative for you whenever you have exceptional business idea and you have also cash to spend in your company. Entrepreneurship has become the most brand new thing everyone is doing and you should also do it as well. But do not get carried away by the notion of getting popular and wealthy in very less time.
Many who do not have rich family background should combine some occupation in order that they can earn cash to spend and also gather experience about how things work in corporate world. Do not start a start up just to impress someone or to be wealthy in very less time. Every action needs an appropriate time to give result. Give time to your own action.
There is great deal of career opportunity available after technology. Whatever you need is to exploit your gift and find the right job.